Oh man & then you decide you want an icon of someone that you can't find & then you stumble upon one of those instant online icon makers & then it's all downhill from there!!
Oh man, the amount of time I spent making icons when I got a paid account was ridiculous. I had 15 and it was nice -- more than the 6 from LJ -- but I went a little nuts when I suddenly had room for a whole lot more. Totally understand the search for them!
hehe at least i have to limit myself to 15! can't really justify getting a paid account when i'm not even managing to write anything here half the time...
no subject
Date: 2010-05-02 08:46 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-02 09:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-02 10:07 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-03 06:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-03 06:15 pm (UTC)(Glad to see we're both being productive over the bank holiday weekend... )
no subject
Date: 2010-05-03 07:32 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-02 11:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-03 06:09 pm (UTC)